FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum
FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK
TU KIFF JiMYSTiK ??? T'ES SUR LE BON FORUM ;)

FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Freespace are you Playing Now? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE LIBRE...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Freespace are you Playing Now? Répondre en citant

Hi,

It struck me right now that we are not having a thread like this What are you playing now? we are in the gaming forum where we are playing right now. For most of us it's just not worth digging out the release thread if you just want to replay something like Homesick again. So instead, you'll be able to get back to the game of the 20th time. 

I've just finished replaying the FS2 campaign for the first time in years. Interestingly, unlike last time I replayed I found the game to be difficult. I managed to get to work with the major problems. Funnily enough, the times I was not remembered. I also got to get out of Cappella twice before the first hit for some strange reason (I can not remember actually failing before, and that was the first time I ever played). 

For More Details

Business Motion Graphics Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE LIBRE... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006