FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum
FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK
TU KIFF JiMYSTiK ??? T'ES SUR LE BON FORUM ;)

FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lore of the support Ninja I: The Log of DOOM ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE LIBRE...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 07:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Lore of the support Ninja I: The Log of DOOM Répondre en citant

Hi,

a young apprentice came to the Ninja Master, seeking enlightenment.

"Master," he said, "when looking at your past accomplishments, I see that you are always asking the people seeking your help for their log files. Wishing to become a master myself, I looked upon my own logs, but I could not divine the meaning of its utterings. Please tell this humble student the secrets contained therein, so that I may do your work for you."

For a moment, the Master sat in silence, pondering his student's request. Then, with only the slightest nod, he commanded one of his ravens to bring forth a scroll of learning, and handed it to the student.

"Read, and be enlightened," he said. "So that your strikes may find the heart of the problem with unerring accuracy."

For More Details

Business Whiteboard Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Nov - 07:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE LIBRE... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006