FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum
FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK
TU KIFF JiMYSTiK ??? T'ES SUR LE BON FORUM ;)

FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Launcher looking for a spacecraft ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE VIDEOS...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Launcher looking for a spacecraft Répondre en citant

Hi,

After another successful launch of the Arianne 5 with a record payload (8.3 tonnes to GEO) it seems that ESA has got all or at least most of the bugs out of the system. 

I know its been mentioned before but it seems a shame not to use this launcher for a manned vehicle, 20+ tonnes to LEO could give you something pretty decent. There are a lot of agencies working on or considering such a spacecraft. surely someone would be willing to partner with ESA to use Arianne? 

From memory I think that Arianne 5 was originally man-rated to carry Hermes (not sure whether this is still the case for the latest vaiants) so ESA has a ready made launch vehicle for a manned craft. 

I did think that the Russians missed a trick by not wanting to use it for Kliper, they will have to spend a lot more money to develop their own (which they could have done at a later date anyway after Kliper was flying). This would not have affected their independant access to space as they would still have had Soyuz. 

I'm not surprised the US decided to produce its own craft for CEV but thought they might make it possible to launch on Arianne as well but given the current chaos going on over the ever changing design I guess that could still be an option. 

For More Details

animated Corporate Explainer video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE VIDEOS... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006