FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum
FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK
TU KIFF JiMYSTiK ??? T'ES SUR LE BON FORUM ;)

FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Free space DD wrong ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE PHOTOS...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Free space DD wrong Répondre en citant

Hi,

After spending a lot of time trying to figure out why my 2nd DD was full to fart, I finally discovered that it was the Windows system backups that pissed off (almost 400GB of saved data, lel). 

So I deleted a lot of backups (sometimes dating back to 3 years) and it made quite a lot of room. Even by tampering, it seems that Windows "blocks" 200go for the backup, even if it is smaller (which seems to me very con). 

Even if it is not the initial subject of this topic, if someone a more info, I take. 

while continuing to search to try to graze space and understand the why and how, I came across a weird thing that I can not explain. 

For More Details

2d animation examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE PHOTOS... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006