FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum
FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK
TU KIFF JiMYSTiK ??? T'ES SUR LE BON FORUM ;)

FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The end of an era came long before the end of Cassini? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE VIDEOS...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: The end of an era came long before the end of Cassini? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I've now been writing about science for nearly a dozen years, which means my career more or less overlaps with that of the Cassini probe. Unlike that spacecraft, fortunately, nobody's directed me to burn up in the atmosphere of Saturn. But, given the overlap between us, you might think I'd be saddened and nostalgic when the last signal arrived from the ringed planet, which, due to the distance, arrived well after Cassini tumbled out of control and came apart. After all, we'd no longer be graced by the steady flow of stunning pictures from a set of worlds that are amazingly foreign. I am a bit saddened by Cassini's planned destruction, but it's not going to leave a hole in my emotional well-being, at least not in death. Instead, the sadness came years ago, from the realization that Cassini would probably be the last of its kind in my lifetime.

For More Reference

software demo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM & TCHAT DE JiMYSTiK Index du Forum -> ...FORUM JiMYSTiK... -> ...ESPACE VIDEOS... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006